- Helmets are required for every participant.
- "Tucking" is not permitted.
- Although we have a dedicated run, other guests might poach... be safe.
- This is an endurance event, not a race.
- There may be adaptive skiers on the course. When approaching them, check your speed and proceed with a safe pass.
- Always be respectful of the other participants.
- Mandatory rest breaks at 1100 and 1400 and are not optional
- HYDRATE! You need the liquids even when you feel like you are tanked! There is more drink available than you can consume.
- Have fun...
- A safety brief is mandatory before you start skiing
Skiing other runs outside of the event:
- These runs will not count towards your goal.
- Your bib must be removed
- Ski Patrol and Mountain Safety Team members will be closely monitoring our presence on all runs, especially runs other than Snowdancer.
- If the Ski Patrol or Mountain Safety Team identifies dangerous behavior on any runs, you may receive one warning, then be asked to turn in your lift ticket and bib.
- These guidelines offer you the ability to enjoy the other slopes during the day